Aosis produce for medicinal purposes
Aosis you can use if you notice an irritation in your throat. Used very early can prevent from the slight scratchy throat a bad throat infection is Aosis. Aosis is also effective against harsh vocal cords in the morning.
- Enter as many peeled and cut into eight parts onions in a container which holds one liter until the vessel is full. Enter the onions in a large saucepan. Fill the pot with water to such an extent until the onions are covered.
- Heat the ground until the water boils. Cover the pot with a lid and reduce sedentary good so far that the contents of the pot no longer cooks the heat bubbly. He should just gently bubbled. Leave the pot as 30 minutes.
- Open the pot and add the thyme and mint to it. If using fresh herbs, take 4 each stem. Use dried herbs, take 1 tablespoon each. Close the pot again and leave to cool the broth.
- Now all heat until mixture boils. Then take the pan off the heat and put everything through a sieve. Catch the liquid. Enter one liter Sud 100 grams of honey to it.
- Now you can use the Heilsud. If you give the cooking liquid into sterilized bottles or small twist-off caps, closed immediately, and cook in a hot water bath until the contents of the jars starts to bubble, then the brew is several months.
The broth to a boil
- Give three bulbs in a mixture of one liter of water, half a pint of white wine and 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Mix this with 1 teaspoon of salt, a quarter teaspoon pepper and 1 bay leaf 1 teaspoon dried thyme and.
- Cook everything once and let it simmer 10 minutes. In this example Sud You can now cook a carp or a blue trout or so a fish just wash off.
Aosis produce for sterilizing Balkonkasten- or houseplants Earth
- To prevent that from the potting small flies or worms come, you can sterilize the soil before planting.
- Produce to a decoction as under Aosis for healing purposes described. However do not honey.
- Enter the earth into a large bucket. Pour. The hot liquid over the earth Stir well.
- Then pour the soil in the old pillowcase and drain the water.
- Now the earth can be placed in window boxes and flower pots. Once the soil has cooled, the plants can be transplanted.