Which leg dress you choose?
When climbing, you need optimum freedom of movement, must be protected from cold and injury and may not even be affected by too much heat. Which trousers meets these requirements?
Choosing the right pants
- First, the length of the pants is a crucial selection criterion. When you are climbing at moderate temperatures and higher're driving, especially when alpine climbing, wear the best long pants. It protects against abrasions and against the cold that you might encounter above.
- In very hot summer temperatures can change for a 3/4-length pants. So at least your knees are still protected, but the shackles get fresh air and temperature sensation is pleasant.
- Short pants that end above the knee are not well suited for climbing. The knees are thus vulnerable, and the pants slipped slightly in girth. They are also above the cold defenseless.
- The risk of injury when climbing should not be underestimated, after all, it is not always the case of small scratches. Even if you climb clean, you can hit hard again. With shorts to one knee as is easily opened, causing some bad luck with so much pain that the climb must be stopped.
- Therefore saving you prefer to outerwear than on the pants when you go climbing. The argument in shorts you have more freedom of movement does not apply if you choose the right trousers.
- Who is willing to invest a little more money, you can buy a climbing pants in sport or outdoor store. Climbing pants are very elastic and have reinforced knees. A special pants but you should absolutely try good and strong move to sample it. It may press anywhere or inhibit movement.
- However, please remember that the pants while climbing some will notice and does not hold may last. If you prefer not to spend so much money, choose a well-fitting sweat pants, that is neither too big nor too tight to your body adapts perfectly and elastic, comfortable-to-wear material exists.