Mental math tricks: Quick and easy without a calculator
Mental arithmetic increases brain power. The overturning of numbers forms a good basis for mental math tricks.
- The basics you learned in elementary school. With the numbers 5 and 10 you can add up. Convert at double-digit multiplications always only the number (example: 27 * 34 = (20 * 34) + (7 * 34) = 918 or (27 * 30) + (27 * 4) = 918)
- In addition, you can round and to estimate because the calculator is not always right. How do you proceed for example, if you add 4-digit numbers? About Beat and then calculate exactly. In general, you must always add up only 2 digit numbers. Imagine depicts the computation spelling before and count each of the numbers below each other standing together. For the subtraction pull the numbers from each other.
- Also in the division, you can estimate whether the numbers is divisible by the divisor. If not, you can estimate the range.
- Train your performance and calculate in your head - so you save even typographical error in the calculator.
- Basis for mental math tricks is safe use in hundreds of area - so you can also be applied to larger numbers. And if you roll over the result, you have a tendency!
- Note: Each count in his individual way. Search for herself useful clues.